• Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator
• 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
• Philips FR3 SMART Pads III
• Philips FR3 Battery Pack
• Philips FR3 User’s Manual
• Philips FR3 Quick Use Guide
• Fast Response Kit (optional)
• Medical Prescription/Authorization (add’l fee)
Easy to use
- Best professional-grade Philips AED with advanced features to make lifesaving faster, easier & better.
- Fast: reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to start the right therapy.
- Automatically powers on by opening the FR3 carry case & comes with pre-connected pads.
- Smallest & lightest professional-grade AED (3.5lbs with pads & battery).
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD shows text or text with ECG — great for noisy environments.
- Bilingual configuration so voice & text prompts can be clearly understood.
- EMS hand-off is fast & easy because FRx pads are compatible with advanced defibrillators for continuous care.
- Can be configured with Bluetooth or FR3 data card based on medical direction & defibrillation program requirements.
- SMART Pads lll can be used for adults & children. Pad sensors immediately adjusts shock so the right shock strength is delivered to the heart.
- SMART Biphasic delivers highly effective shock while reducing harmful side effects.
- Easily send, store, access & review AED patient data to help support post-event care & evaluate response performance.
- Optional Bluetooth technology enables transmission of event data & changes to protocol configuration settings.
- Optional data card stores 8 hours of ECG & patient event data, including 8 hours of voice recording (if desired).
Step-by-step visual & audio instructions that adapts to your pace
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions.
- SMART CPR provides patient-specific treatment guidance by assessing the patient’s heart rhythm.
Fast shocks to improve success
- Quick Shock reduces the critical time from chest compressions to shock delivery to minimize CPR interruptions.
- Patented technology delivers shock treatment typically in just eight seconds.
Reliable & easy to maintain
- Self tests automatically conduct daily, weekly & monthly tests including internal circuits, systems, software, battery readiness & pad functionality.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or 12 hours of monitoring.
- Rugged, reliable & built for harsh environments and conditions.
- Tested to stringent military standards.
- IP55 rating for protection against dust & jetting water.
Respond faster to a pediatric cardiac arrest
- The same SMART Pads III can be used for adults and children, so there’s no need to change pads.
- With Infant/Child Key inserted, the FR3 automatically decreases energy delivery & implements infant/child CPR protocols.