Emergency Skills, Inc. (ESI) is a leader in comprehensive automated external defibrillator (AED) programs & emergency response training for multi-location workplaces. Based in New York City, organizations nationwide benefit from our industry expertise, meticulous attention to details & commitment to helping save lives. Our goal is to foster long-standing relationships by ensuring client satisfaction through superior service at a competitive price. With over 40 years of experience, corporations, government, schools & non-profits trust ESI for AED implementation and management services including:
Comprehensive Automated External Defibrillator (AED) products & services
- Philips HeartStart AEDs & accessories
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED training & certification
- American Safety & Health Institute training & certification
- OSHA recognized first aid training
- Exclusive ALIVE!net online AED management tool
- Public health law compliance & medical oversight for legal liability protection
- Site response & emergency protocol plan
- Post-event data & municipal reporting
- AED inspection
AED Automated External Defibrillators
- Master distributor for Philips HeartStart defibrillators & accessories, the global leader in effective & reliable AEDs
- Easy to use and maintain, reliable, versatile & cost-effective options
- Site assessments to determine the best AED model & location
- Inspection, management & support
CPR, AED & First Aid training
- Top 10 American Heart Association Training Center
- All instructors are certified by AHA
- Adult, child & infant CPR, AED, choking & first aid courses
- Training for workplace & healthcare providers
- Flexible training, at your location or ours
- Instructor-led hands-on practice & skills checks
- Blended courses combine online instruction with hands-on practice & skills check
- OSHA workplace safety training
- New York City based instructors are trained & employed by ESI
ALIVE!net online AED management system
- ESI’s exclusive online AED program tracking system
- Customizable reports that track AEDs, accessories, maintenance & locations
- Automated alerts when equipment or certifications need to be updated
- Tracking for class schedules & registration, course registrants & trained responders
- Password protected AED program management for multiple locations
Legal compliance & medical direction
- Documentation for legal compliance to protect your organization from legal liability
- Required prescriptions for AED purchase
- Physician oversight to ensure your AED program meets government regulations
- Guidance for optimal equipment, placement, training & response plan
- Emergency response protocol, policies & procedures tailored for each location
- Registration with local EMS & state agency
- Post-event data retrieval & reporting
American Heart Association Training Center
American Heart Association CPR Instructors
American Safety & Health Institute Training Center
Philips AED Master Distributor
Empire State Development
NYC Dept. of Small Business Services
611699 First Aid Instruction & CPR training
5047 Medical & Hospital Equipment & Supplies
8299 Schools & educational services
345 First aid and safety equipment and supplies
948 Health related services
- Law Enforcement
- Health & Wellness
- Sports & Fitness
- Community Centers
- Senior Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Real Estate
- Law Firms
- Financial Firms
10 reasons for choosing ESI
1. Comprehensive workplace AED expertise:
With extensive industry knowledge, corporations, government and non-profits rely on ESI for implementation of OSHA compliant, multi-location AED programs.
2. Customized plan based on your priorities:
Whether you need advanced technology, ease of use, training, support, risk mitigation or legal compliance, we can develop a plan to fit your requirements.
3. Superior client service:
Quick, responsive and expert customer support is the reason ESI has implemented more AED programs in New York than any other company.
4. Turnkey AED program implementation:
From site analysis to recommendations for AED model, placement, training, inspections and compliance documentation, we sweat the details so you don’t have to.
5. Flexible training options:
Certified AHA instructors lead interactive workplace specific emergency response classes at a location, date and time to suit your needs.
Online tool tracks vital AED product and training information, and sends alerts for equipment and certification expiration for easy program management.
7. Legal compliance:
We will alert you of updates to AED rules and regulations to protect your organization from legal liability.
8. Medical oversight:
Our Medical Director can ensure your AED program is optimized for each location and meets all government mandates to mitigate risk.
9. Ongoing support:
ESI will send critical updates and maintenance notifications to assure your organization is ready to respond to medical emergencies.
10. Same day delivery:
ESI stocks HeartStart AEDs and essential accessories to provide same-day delivery in New York City.