• Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
• 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
• Philips FRx SMART Pads II
• Philips FRx Lithium Battery Pack
• Philips FRx User’s Manual
• Philips FRx Quick Use Guide
• Standard Carrying Case
• Fast Response Kit (optional)
• Medical Prescription/Authorization (add’l fee)
Easy to use
- Built for demanding environments and conditions: can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures, dust & wet environments.
- Reliable, durable yet lightweight (3.5 pounds with pads & battery).
- Ready to use when you need it: device is delivered with battery & pads pre-installed.
- AED with an optional infant/child key that can be used with adult pads for pediatric patients.
- EMS hand-off is fast & easy because FRx pads are compatible with advanced defibrillators for continuous care.
- Wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC.
- SMART Pads ll sense & adapt the defibrillator’s voice instructions to the responder’s actions & pace.
- Pad sensors immediately adjust shock so the right current is delivered to the heart on every shock.
- Save time & money: pads can be used for adults & children with the infant/child key. Pads don’t need to be switched based on the person’s age, so the therapy can be delivered quickly.
- Automatically assesses the heart rhythm. Shock will not be delivered unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable — even if the shock button is pressed.
- Performs ECG analysis even in the presence of most pacemakers & other electrical noise. When challenging sources are detected, voice prompts suggest corrective action.
Step-by-step visual & audio instructions that adapts to your pace
- Life Guidance provides simple, step-by-step voice instructions, tailored to the responder’s actions.
- Calm, clear voice instructions & flashing icons provides guidance from pads placement to CPR & shock delivery.
- Intuitive graphics lead you through the defibrillation steps, especially helpful in noisy environments.
- CPR assistance provides instructions for the appropriate number, rate & depth of chest compressions, as well as for each breath.
Fast shocks to improve success
- Quick Shock reduces the critical time from chest compressions to shock delivery. Patented technology delivers shock treatment typically in just eight seconds.
- SMART Biphasic delivers highly effective shock while reducing harmful side effects.
Reliable & easy to maintain
- Built-in self tests automatically conducts over 85 daily, weekly & monthly tests to verify functionality & calibration of circuits & systems, battery readiness & pad functionality.
Infants & children
- Once the infant/child key is inserted, the FRx automatically adjusts Life Guidance to show optimized pads placement, CPR instructions & reduces the shock energy that’s appropriate for an infant or child.